Setting the Standard for Home Delivery
Code of Ethics
The National Home Delivery Association (NHDA) Board of Directors and Members are dedicated to the establishment of an organization of professionals that represent the highest standards in the home delivery industry. The Association embraces the standards of professionalism, so as to protect the interests of our clients and their customers.
Members of the NHDA pledge to:
- Adhere to the professional standards of the NHDA and work to further its goals and objectives.
- Act with honesty, integrity and ethical conduct and deal fairly with customers, colleagues, fellow members, and the general public.
- Conduct business professionally, with truth, fairness, and responsibility to all customers, suppliers and association.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any proprietary information we may receive or learn regarding another Association member; not to misappropriate proprietary information or goodwill of fellow members by inducing our employees to violate any confidentiality agreements which may be part of the terms of their employment.
- Comply with applicable rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial and local governments, and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
- Promote the safety of all individuals that are associated within any member company.
- Work to instill consumer and public confidence in the industry, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting it or membership in the NHDA.
- Promote learning, business and networking opportunities for ourselves, as well as for other member companies of the NHDA.
- Actively promote the continuous improvement of the last mile, home delivery, logistics and brokerage industries with regard to excellence in service and reputation.
Why join the NHDA?
- Education, Training, and Research
- Legislative Monitoring and Alerts
- Networking and Alliance Building
- Vendor Information & Programs
- Annual Conference
- Don Staniszewski, President
- Geoff Chasin, Vice President
- Richard Purnell, Treasurer
- Joe Llano, Secretary
DeNational Home Delivery Association
P.O. Box 4141
Falls Church, VA 22044